Thursday, December 15, 2011

I finally did it!

Soooo...I finally started a blog! It was easier than I thought to get started, now where to go from here? Who would think that I person who likes to talk can be without words? Well, it's true!
I want to share what I know about design and living well within your means...everyone doesn't have thousands of dollars to spend on a room or even their house (go figure).
I want EVERYONE to be comfortable in their own homes--I have the vision and YOU can supply the DIY attitude! Deal? Deal...good.
If I find something on the www that will be helpful, I will post it here (once I figure how to, lol).
Soooo, join me in my new adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angel. I am looking forward to your blog. You have the creativity and vision to do this. Hortense

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEAAHHH!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IDEAS....
    LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BLOG IDEAS!!!

    TOY, MARYKAY BTY. CNSLT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, I soooo excited to see your creations and get some advice!!!

    Shelly S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Angel. Very excited for you! Trudi

    ReplyDelete