Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Queen Anne Coffee Table

I LOVE this table, I want to keep it for myself but ALAS it is too low...I wish someone would buy it so I can stop being tortured!
I happened upon the table by a friend who spotted it in an apt complex dumpster...say WHAT?! This table is SOLID wood, not junk! What in the world??!! They could at least have sent it to the Good Will or Salvation Army...it amazes me at the waste problem we have! There is plenty of life left in this piece, although someone with less of an imagination could not see, obviously.


Looks to plain, needs some pizzazz...

Champaign Gold here we come...

Still needed the little detail of gold in the trim, now we're talking!

The gold trim is on the entire table, this is the 'before' the trim picture
A really sharp piece done with $1 sample paint from Lowe's and leftover black paint from a different project & leftover gold pen and craft paint. Finished off with acrylic.

No comments:

Post a Comment